Signing a Document
Signing a Document: Video Tutorial
Completing and Signing A Document on the App:
Step-By-Step Tutorial - (Web)
ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING A DOCUMENT
After you've been assigned a document that you need to sign, open Healthy Roster, log in, and then follow these steps.
- Go to the Athlete’s profile page and select the Documents box at the top of the screen
- Hover your cursor over the icon next to the document you wish to sign
- You will see the option to “Sign Now” or “Request Signature”
- Click Sign Now
- Choose the signee’s role
- Type in signee’s name
- Select a signature appearance
- Click “I Agree”
- Click on the orange arrow that says Sign Here each time it appears (make sure to read the document as you sign it to understand what you are signing)
- Click "Done Signing.”
IF THE DOCUMENT REQUIRES A SECOND SIGNATURE
If the document you are signing requires a second signature, such as an athlete, doctor or additional parent, you have the ability to have them digitally sign this same document even if they don't have a Healthy Roster account.
- Follow Steps 1-3 above
- Click Request Signature.
- Select signee’s role
- Type in signee’s name
- Enter signee’s email address (can be parent email address if athlete is under 18)
- Click "Request Signature”
- The signature request will be sent in an email with a four digit code to sign the document, so there is no need to log back into Healthy Roster to complete the digital signature.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - (App)
- Log in to your Healthy Roster App and select the athlete you need complete to a form for
- Click on “documents”
- Tap on a document from the missing documents section or click the “+” sign to choose another Document from the list
- Enter your "Name" and "Date of Birth" if this has not already been prepopulated and select “Review Document & Sign”
- The form will now appear, select “Next Signature” to be taken to the signature or select “Click to sign as Patient” on the form
- You will then be prompted to enter your name and signature. Once complete, select “I Agree”.
- Next select the permissions for the document: who can/cannot access this document. Tap on “Save” in the top right.
- The document will now contain your signature and will appear as a PDF on the Document tab. If the Form requires Review/Approval by the Athletic Trainer, it may not appear until it is approved.