Sending and Receiving a Message - Patient / Parent / Student
Sending and Receiving Message - Patient / Parent / Student
Please Note: Terminology is different based on your setting, for example, a clinical setting uses Care Group as Organizations, Patient instead of Athlete, and Visits instead of Treatment, lastly Problems instead of Injuries, but the steps are still the same.
Step By Step Tutorial
- Log in to your Healthy Roster app and tap on the “Contact Athletic Trainer” below your athlete’s profile
- Here you are taken to the group message with the athletic trainer
- Type your message, then tap send
Step By Step - Option 2
- Log in to your Healthy Roster app and tap on the “Messages” tab on your bottom navigation bar
- Tap on “Contacts”
- Here you have a list of users you can send a message to. Click on the desired contact.
- Next, tap on the “messgae bubble” icon in the top right
- Now you are brought to a message thread where you will type your message, and tap send.