Understanding Notifications on the App
Understanding Notifications in the App
This video and tutorial will help you understand how the notifications on the Healthy Roster app work.
- Sign in to your Healthy Roster account and go to your ‘Notifications’ section
- Open/”read” any unread notifications - notice that the shading of the messages changes once read
- Import Reminders:
- Notifications from this list cannot be deleted
- Notifications are triggered by a new injury being added, a change in an athlete’s status, and comments made on an injury timeline.
- Remember: push notifications can be enabled and disabled from your device settings.