Report an Injury/Problem - App (Patient/Athlete/Parent)
How to Report an Injury on the App & Manage the Injury Timeline (Patient/Athlete/Parent)
Please Note: Terminology is different based on your setting, for example, a clinical setting uses Care Group as Organizations, Patient instead of Athlete, and Visits instead of Treatment, lastly Problems instead of Injuries, but the steps are still the same.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - Add New Injury
- Log in to your Healthy Roster app and select "View (Athlete Name)" from the home screen
- Select "Add New Injury"
- Select an Affected Area from the drop down menu shown
- Select a Body Part from the drop down menu shown
- Select an Injury or Condition and Side
- Add any Additional Details at the bottom of this page if needed
- Set a "Status" - If you just want to inform your Athletic Trainer about something new, select "Waiting for Assessment" to let them know you need an evaluation or physician visit. Then fill out the rest of the information as needed. Tap "Save" when finished.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - Manage Injury Timeline on the App
- Now that you have reported a new injury, you will see that in your athlete's profile - Click the Injury to see the Injury Timeline
- You can add new updates by selecting "+ Add Status Update." Your Healthcare Provider may also post documents or links to videos or other online resources for you to view.
- Updates to the Injury Timeline will appear with the most recent at the top and you will received a notification when an update is added
- When your Healthcare Provider changes the Health Status of the athlete, a new thread/conversation box will start again.