Adding and Assigning Provider Users
Adding and Assigning Providers to an Organization / Care Group
As an Admin provider user, you have the ability to add and assign provider users to an Organization / Care Group. Once an Organization / Care Group has been created, you must assign a provider user to that. A Provider User is generally an athletic trainer, doctor, or physical therapist but can also be any healthcare professionals that are covered under HIPAA.
From the Admin Tab:
- Log into your Healthy Roster account and select the “Admin” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the “Providers” tab and then click “Invite Provider”
- Fill out information needed to complete the invite.
From the Organizations Tab:
- Click on the “Organizations” / "Care Group" tab and select the three dots on the right side of the organization / care group you wish to assign the provider to and click “Assign Providers”
- Click on the drop down box next to “Users” and select the provider you would like to assign to that organization
- Select a call priority if you wish. Quick note: this only applies when the injury station is used.