Creating a New Track - Courses
Creating a New Track
Once you have created your Courses for your group of Athletes or Providers - it's time to create a Track to assign it to your group. Creating the Track allows you set parameters such as notifications and assignments to your courses. For example, your new athlete education contains concussion education & management. As an admin provider, you can assign a track of courses to athletes about concussion education and management.
Creating Courses for primary users and athletes is an additional cost. For more information on how to set this up in your environment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Tutorial (assigning to athletes):
Video Tutorial (assigning to providers):
- Select Courses on your left navigation bar.
- Select Manage Content.
- Select Track List.
- Select Create New Track.
- Select the Track Type from the drop down menu. This will determine who is assigned to each course.
- Edit your Track Name.
- Select which courses you would like added to your track. These can be courses you have already created, or you may choose to create a new course from this page.
- Select Completion Details next to the courses you select to modify the details of each course.
- You can select whether or not to mark a course as required.
- You can set a course to expire a certain number of days, weeks, or months after completion (i.e. if you would like this course completed annually, you could enter 12 months after completion).
- You can choose whether or not to send notifications regarding a missing course. If selected, you can choose to send notifications a set number of days, weeks, or months after the track start date.
- When creating a course for athletes, you may choose to assign the courses to specific organizations or teams. To do this, select Edit Assignments. This option will not be present for Provider tracks.
- Set up your notifications. Choose a date for when you would like notifications to begin to send. You may edit the Notification Subject and the Notification Body as you choose.
- Lastly, select Create Track.