Uploading A Document (Web)
How to Upload a Document on the Web
The Healthy Roster platform enables users to upload documents or even scan a document right into their account. In this tutorial, we'll cover how to upload or scan a new document into the website.
- Scroll down on the home page to view athletes
- Click on the athlete you wish to upload a document for.
- Click on ‘Documents’
- Your Missing Documents will populate at the top of the screen. Click on the Document Type you would like to upload a file for. Then, click ‘Select File’.
- You can also hover over the blue paper icon and click ‘Upload A File’.
- Select the appropriate file from your computer and click ‘Add Attachment’.The file will then be uploaded.