How to Review and Approve Pending Treatments (iOS and Android)
How to Review and Approve Pending Treatments / Visits (iOS and Android)
All treatments entered in Kiosk Mode need to be approved. On the same screen where Kiosk Mode was started, there is a feature called "Review Pending Treatments." Go to this area to approve all of the treatments that were entered in Kiosk Mode. You can assign them to injuries, make edits and approve them.
We do this in case the athlete enters the wrong info, gets it wrong, or simply picks the wrong treatment.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - Review and Approve Pending Treatments
- Log into your Healthy Roster app
- Go to “More”
- Click on “Review Pending Treatments”
- Edit and add background information if necessary
- Assign treatment to an injury by clicking “Add Injuries”
- Click on appropriate injury and “save”
- Click “Save” to approve the treatment