Healthy Roster 2.0
- Frequently Asked Questions about Healthy Roster 2.0
- When can I start using Healthy Roster 2.0?
- What should I be most excited about?
- Why is some of the training terminology different from what I’m used to?
- What will I still need to use the old UI for?
- How do I switch back and forth between Healthy Roster 2.0 and Legacy Healthy Roster?
- Will the mobile app change as part of Healthy Roster 2.0?
- Where should I report problems/bugs/general confusion?
Frequently Asked Questions about Healthy Roster 2.0
When can I start using Healthy Roster 2.0?
Soon - we promise! As of late June 2023, we're piloting Healthy Roster 2.0 with a few customers in different settings to better understand how we can most effectively train all of our customers and see if there are any tweaks we need to make. Throughout the rest of the summer, we'll start turning on access for more customers.
What should I be most excited about?
We hope that Healthy Roster 2.0 will provide you with an overall cleaner and easier-to-use documentation experience, but here are a few new additions to specifically look out for:
- All-in-One Problem Timeline: Tell the entire story of a patient’s problem in one place with the improved Problem Timeline! You can now see all Incident Reports, Referrals, Status Updates, and Encounters related to a specific Problem in one place, making it easier to add new details and track the Patient’s return to active status.
- “Save And…”: Save clicks with better customization of your workflow! When adding something new (including new Patients, Problems, Incident Reports, Referrals, and Encounters), make sure to click the arrow next to the Save button to go directly onto your next task. For example, maybe you want to add a Patient and then immediately add a Problem for that patient – you can do that! Do you prefer to add multiple individual patients in a row? No problem - you can do that too!
- Brand New Reporting: In Healthy Roster 2.0, you’re in complete control of what you want to report on. We’ll give you all the data, and you can select exactly what you want to see, in the order you want to see it. If you’re an Admin user, you can even decide which reports you want the rest of your team to run and whether or not they can edit it. Plus, in the next few months we’ll be adding improved ways to visualize your data.
- Refreshed Main Dashboard: When you first open Healthy Roster, you’ll now see the most popular data visualizations right off the bat, along with your Schedule, Notifications, and other shortcuts to some of the most used screens. (and hey maybe in the future you’ll be able to pick and choose which widgets you want to see…)
- The best is yet to come… over the next few months, we’ll be adding new features and improvements to existing features based on our customers’ needs – and you’ll be the first to use them!
Why is some of the training terminology different from what I’m used to?
First, your environment should have the same terms as you do in Legacy Healthy Roster, so if you see something that doesn’t match, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In training content, we have moved to a standardized “default” set of terminology that more closely matches general healthcare system terminology:
What You May See in Your Environment
Coach, Department Head
Employers, Team (College/University Setting)
Department, Unit (College/University Setting)
Follow Up Service
What will I still need to use the old UI for?
There are some lesser-used features that we haven’t finished recreating in Healthy Roster 2.0, but will be adding throughout the Summer/Fall of 2023.
As of August 2023, here is the current list of features that you’ll need to switch back to the old UI to use:
- Creating/Editing Surveys + Survey Management
- Send Clinical Summary Report
- Patient Notes Tab
- Patient Surveys
- Courses Creation + Management + Reporting
- Manage Invitations Page
- Patient Integration (Link to EHR)
How do I switch back and forth between Healthy Roster 2.0 and Legacy Healthy Roster?
To access Legacy Healthy Roster, click on your initials in the top-right hand corner of the screen and click “Switch to Legacy Healthy Roster.”
To access Healthy Roster 2.0, click on the Star icon at the top of your screen.
By the way, whichever interface you used most recently will be what shows up first the next time you log on.
Will the mobile app change as part of Healthy Roster 2.0?
The mobile app will be a part of the Healthy Roster 2.0 changes, but since there's no way to switch back and forth between the "old app" and the "new app", we're doing some extra testing to make sure the transition goes smoothly for everyone! There will be some visual improvements, and provider users will be able to use the new problem timeline and note templates that you see on the web, but overall the iOS and Android apps will feel more similar to what you've already been using.
We hope to release the mobile app improvements in the next couple of months, and we'll let you know via email and on the web platform beforehand!
Where should I report problems/bugs/general confusion?
Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!