Datalys - Adding Attendance to an Event
Datalys - Creating an Event
- Log in to your Healthy Roster account and click on the "Teams" tab on your left navigation bar
- Click on the Team that you need to add attendance to
- Click on Events, here you will see the Events you have already created. Click on the three dots to the right of the event you wish to add attendance- click Edit Attendance
- Attendance will auto select for those on the roster that are not injured. You will see that any athletes with active injuries can be marked as “missed due to injury” or simply as “missed”. If “missed due to injury'' is selected, the most recent injury will populate as the reason for a missed event, you can also edit this to be the proper injury/illness should the most recent injury not be the cause of a missed event.
- Click "Update" to save your attendance