Active Injury Report
Active Injury Report (Coaches Report)
Please Note: Terminology is different based on your setting, for example, a clinical setting uses Care Group as Organizations, Patient instead of Athlete, and Visits instead of Treatment, lastly Problems instead of Injuries, but the steps are still the same.
The Active Injury Report is a snapshot of athletes who have active injuries. The purpose of this report is for the care circle to efficiently see who is injured and what their current status is. For example, coaches can take a quick look at who is available for play at that given time. The steps below are how to generate the report to provide the care circle with the latest updates on the athletes who have active injuries. Please note you can generate this report at both the organization and the team level. The Active Injury Report is available to provider users, organizational level users, and team level users.
- Log in to Healthy Roster and select the Organization you need to generate an Active Injury Report. Clicking the Organization will route you directly to the Active Injuries tab for the Organization
- Review your Active Injuries based upon their Injury Status: Waiting for Assessment, Not Cleared, Limited Activity, or Returned to Play as Tolerated
From this page you can update information as it pertains to the Athletes Injury/Illness by selecting the three dots to the right of the listing
- Once you have reviewed the Athletes on the report you will select the arrow along the Active Injuries header to the right of the page
- The proposed report will now generate in a Status Report. Here you can remove injuries, update notes, and add athletes to the report
- To add an Athlete to the report, in the dropdown select the individuals name and insert a note and select Add Patient
The added patient you have added and their note will only generate once
- Once your report is ready select Submit Status Report, and a PDF will generate where you can now share your report
If an Athlete has more than one injury/illness Active Injury Status the Athlete will be placed in the most limiting category with all remaining injuries/illnesses also listed in that category