Manually Moving Patients from One Organization to Another
Manually Moving Athletes from One Organization to Another Organization - Legacy
1. Login to the web version of Healthy Roster, and locate the athlete profile
2. Click "Manage Organizations"
3. Locate the Organization the athlete needs to move to, and select "Add To Organization"
4. If the athlete needs access removed from the old organization, select "Remove From Organization" located to the right of the old organization. You will then be prompt to select Archive or Remove Access - select "Remove Access" as you will not want to archive the athlete as a whole.
Manually Moving Patients from One Organization to Another Organization 2.0
- Login to the web version of Healthy Roster, and locate the patient profile
- Select Organizations
- Select Add
- Check the box(s) for the organization you'd like to add the patient to, you can also uncheck an existing organization at this time