Unarchiving Athletes / Patients
While archiving athletes, you'll sometimes make a mistake and archive an athlete that you don't actually want to archive. No need to worry, it's a quick and easy process to unarchive an athlete and bring them back. This tutorial will walk you through the process of unarchiving an athlete.
- Go to the organization that the archived athlete is located within that you want to bring back.
- Note: You need to start within the organization tab. If you go directly to your athletes tab this feature won't show up.
- Within the organization's page, go to the Athletes tab and click on Advanced, located on the right-hand side above the athletes list.
- Click the checkbox for Include Archived and all of your archived athletes will appear. You don't need to put anything in the graduation year drop-down menu, but you can to sort the list if you know the year that the athlete graduated.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right hand side of the athletes profile and select Unarchive.
- You'll be brought to a confirmation page, click on Submit. That athlete will now show up under your active athletes list.