How a Patient Can Engage a Provider on the Injury Kiosk
The kiosk is used in an Occ Health setting to provide gaps in coverage during off hours with industrial companies at a fraction of the cost. If interested in adding this feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient walks up to the kiosk.
- Patient will need to choose visit parameters.
- Make sure they choose "first time" only the very first time using the kiosk. They will use their email or employee ID an additional visits. If not, it will create duplicate patient profiles.
- Patient would enter their name & employee ID#.
- Connect to Provider
- The provider would receive a call via the app and answer it.
- The provider would triage the call and engage with the patient regarding their pain, ache, injury, etc.
- Employee would complete a feedback survey and finish the call.