Inviting Primary Users - Bulk Upload
How to Invite Primary users - Bulk Upload
This tutorial will explain how primary users are invited during a bulk athlete upload.
Please Note: Terminology is different based on your setting, for example, a clinical setting uses Care Group as Organizations, Patient instead of Athlete, and Visits instead of Treatment, lastly Problems instead of Injuries, but the steps are still the same.
- Sign in to your Healthy Roster account and go to the ‘Organizations’ tab
- Either click the name of the organization or the 3 dots on the right hand side and then ‘Manage’
- Select ‘Athletes’ and then ‘Add Athletes’
- Download the import template of your choice (Excel will be used for this example)
- *For Adult athletes (>18yrs old), send the invitation to the Athlete’s email - the Athlete will be the Primary User. For Minor athletes (<18yrs old), Invitations will be sent to the Emergency Contacts 1&2 - the Adult parent/guardian will be invited as a Primary User this way
- Select the Upload button and check that you have received permission to share the athlete PHI. Your email invitations will be sent and Primary Users will be invited per your spreadsheet.