Creating a New Course - Courses
Creating a New Course
- Select Courses on your left navigation bar
- Select Manage Content
- Select Create New Course
- Edit the course details
- Select Add Module. Modules can be one of the following:
- Content: The most standard option. This option allows you to add a video or URL link as well as create text content
- Assessment: The assessment is creating a quiz to test learning comprehension
- Survey: This option allows you to deliver a survey to the end user. As a note, survey modules are not functional unless the Surveys feature has been turned on for a Healthcare Provider.
- Once you’ve created your modules you will want to set your course completion action.
- None: Standard action, here the course will simply close and be marked as completed
- Display Webpage: Will webpage to automatically open at the end of the course
- Show Message: Will display a message to the end user at the term of their course
- Lastly select Update Course