App Messaging - Sending Attachments
App Messaging - Sending Attachments via Messaging (Patient/Parent/Athlete)
- Log in to your Healthy Roster app and tap on the “Messages” tab in the bottom navigation bar.
- Select “Contacts”
- Choose the contact you would like to send an attachment to
- Tap on the “messaging bubble” icon
- Select the three dots next to where you would type your message
- You have the option to Take Photo, Choose From Library, Scan PDF, or Browse any documents that are saved to your device.
- Once you have selected your attachment, you will be taken to a screen to add File Details - include a name and brief description
- Once that is complete, the attachment will send