Form Builder - Auto-Mapping Patient Demographics
Auto-Mapping Patient Demographic Information
Step-By-Step Tutorial - Auto-Mapping (using athlete's name as example)
1. Inside the form builder, drag and drop "Text Field" into the form.
2. Type "Name" in the Label field
3. Select "Data" - at the top of this, click the drop down underneath "Pre-populated Data Fields"
4. You will see a list of options that can be auto-mapped to this field when the athlete is completing the form. Select "Athlete Full Name"
5. To the right, you will see a preview of the Text Field you have created, click "Save" when finalized
6. When the athlete is completing the form, it will appear with their full name pre-populated in the Name field.