Single Sign On
Single Sign-On Instructions
If your healthcare provider has integrated your SSO service with Healthy Roster, you can use your employer’s login credentials through our platform.
If you are having trouble logging in and SSO is setup you will need to reach out to your organization's Account Owner or IT team.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - SINGLE SIGN-ON VIA THE WEB
- Visit www.healthyroster.com and click on “Login”
- At the bottom-right of the login screen, you will see “Log In with my Employer’s Credentials” (if the interactive chat feature window displays, click the X to remove it to show this button)
- Once you click on “Login with My Employer’s Credentials”, you can enter your email address associated with your account on the next screen. The email address you use MUST be the same for BOTH Healthy Roster and your Employer.
- Once you submit your email address, you should now be on your healthcare provider’s login page. Authenticate as you have been instructed by your employer (username, email address, FOB, security questions, etc.). Enter your Username/Email and your password.
- If the credentials are entered correctly, you will now be logged onto the Healthy Roster Dashboard
- If you log out of Healthy Roster, or are timed out for inactivity, you will need to repeat this process to log back in.
- If you leave the Healthy Roster page (or close the browser tab without logging out) and then return while you are still logged into your provider’s account, you will still be logged into Healthy Roster. If you are logged out due to inactivity, you will need to repeat the process again.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - SINGLE SIGN-ON VIA THE APP
Note: If you have already used the Healthy Roster App, you will first need to de-authorize your device prior to using this feature. If you have never logged into the Healthy Roster App, this step is not necessary. To deauthorize your device, tap on the “More” button on the bottom right corner of your app while logged in. Then, tap on Deauthorize Device and tap to confirm.
- From the Login screen when the app opens, tap on “Login with my employer’s credentials”. You will then be taken to the next screen where you will enter your email address.
At the bottom-right of the login screen, you will see “Log In with my Employer’s Credentials” (if the interactive chat feature window displays, click the X to remove it to show this button)
- You will then be directed to enter your Employer’s log in Credentials – follow that process until you are logged in and the App is open and you are on your Athlete List.