Adding Athletes / Patients (Individual)
Individually Adding an Athlete / Patient
There are a few different ways to add Athletes / Patients in Healthy Roster. You can bulk upload an entire roster using the web platform, or create athletes / patients individually on the web or the mobile app. This tutorial will walk you through how to individually create an athlete / patient in Healthy Roster.
Step-By-Step Tutorial - Web
- Click on Organizations / Care Groups in the left-side navigation and then choose the Organization you’ll be adding athletes to. From there, you can also go to a specific Team if you have one team’s roster.
- If you’re adding the athlete / patient to the Organization / Care Group, click on “Athletes” / “Patients”
- Then “Add Athletes” / "Add Patients"
- If you’re linking the athlete to a team, click on “Create Athletes”
- Note: The following steps are only necessary in a sports setting
- In Teams, click on “Create Athletes”
- Type in the athlete’s information (name and birthdate is required)
- Click “Create New Athlete” at the bottom of the page
Step-By-Step Tutorial - App
Adding an Athlete / Patient on the App
- Click on your “Athletes” / "Patients" tab on the bottom left of your screen
- Click the “+” in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Enter the athlete’s / patients information (name, birthdate, and organization required)
- Click “Add Athlete” / ."Add Patient" at the bottom of the page