Bulk Archiving Athletes by Graduation Year
Bulk Archiving Athletes
At the end of a school year, you're going to want to archive all of the seniors who have just graduated. If you've entered the graduation year in the player's profiles, then this process is quick and easy. Remember that archiving these athletes / patients doesn't delete their information but simply removes them from your active athlete list.
As another note to remember, bulk archiving athletes will also delete associated permissions/access for parents/guardians.
This tutorial will walk you through the process of bulk archiving graduating seniors.
BULK ARCHIVING GRADUATING SENIORS BY GRADUATION YEAR
- Start by clicking Organizations in the left navigation bar and then selecting the organization you would like to archive athletes from. You cannot archive athletes by starting with the Athletes tab because our software needs to know which organization to archive the athletes from.
- Click on Athletes.
- On the right side above the athlete list, you'll see an Advanced button; click on that.
- You'll now see Graduation Year with a drop-down menu to select the desired graduation year. Select the graduation year for the athletes that you want to archive.
- On the right side, you'll find a Bulk Archive button; click on that.
- A pop-up box will show up confirming that you want to archive those athletes, click on Yes.
- Those athletes will now be archived in the system. Their data will still be stored, but you'll no longer see them in your athlete's list.